Visitors can be good medicine for patients. Family members and friends are welcome to visit. However, patient care is our primary concern at Twin Cities Hospital and in order to enhance the quality of care, specific regulations have been established for each unit. Please follow these guidelines:
Medical Surgical Unit: 10:00am - 8:30pm
Critical Care Unit: Restricted.
Please dial (850)729-9530 (OR X99530 within the hospital) to speak with a nurse about visiting your family member or friend in CCU.
Liberal visiting arrangements may be made for families of surgical patients on the day of surgery.
Please follow these general guidelines while visiting one of our patients:
- We are a Tobacco Free Facility and use of tobacco products is not permitted anywhere on premises.
- Visitors must dress appropriately (shirt and shoes required).
- No more than two visitors are allowed at the bedside at one time.
- Please be considerate of other patients by keeping your noise level to a minimum when traveling through the halls.
- Individuals with colds, sore throats, or any contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
There are specially designated areas for visitors. Specific waiting areas have been designated for families of patients in the critical care, emergency, and surgery departments.
Accommodations for out-of-town relatives and visitors are available in Niceville. For lodging options, please contact the Niceville-Valparaiso Chamber of Commerce at (850) 678-2323.