In addition to our enhanced safety precautions including limiting entry ways and conducting visitor screenings, we have now implemented temporary visitor restriction guidelines to further ensure the safety of those we care for. Although Twin Cities Hospital does not have any COVID-19 positive patients, we are taking these extra precautions as COVID-19 continues to have an impact across Florida.
At this time, the following visitor restrictions are in place:
- TWO (2) visitors per in-patient at a time.
- ONE (1) visitor per ER and Surgery patient at a time, in order to maintain social distancing.
- All visitors must wear a mask at all times
- Approved visitors will receive a visitor pass, and that pass must be clearly visible during their entire visit
- No children under 16 are permitted to visit
- Visitation hours are from 8:00am - 6:00pm / 7 days a week