Visitors can be good medicine for patients. Famiy members and friends are welcome to visit. However, patient care is our primary concern at Twin Cities Hospital and in order to enhance the quality of care, specific regulations have been established for each unit. Please follow these guidelines:
Medical Surgical Unit: 10:00 am - 8:30 pm
Critical Care Unit: Restricted.
Please dial 729-9530(or x530 within the hospital) to speak with a nurse about visiting your family member or friend in CCU.
Liberal visiting arrangements may be made for families of surgical patients on the day of surgery.
Please follow these general guidelines while visiting one of our patients:
- Visitors may not smoke in patient rooms or anywhere inside the facility. The only designated smoking area is the courtyard accessible between the emergency room and the critical care unit.
- Visitors must dress appropriately (shirt and shoes required).
- No more than two visitors are allowed at the bedside at one time.
- Please be considerate of other patients by keeping your noise level to a minimum when traveling through the halls.
- Individuals with colds, sore throats, or any contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
There are specially designated areas for visitors. Specific waiting areas have been designated for families of patients in the critical care, emergency, and surgery departments.
Accommodations for out-of-town relatives and visitors are available in Niceville. For lodging options, please contact the Niceville-Valparaiso Chamber of Commerce at 850-678-2323.
- Classes & Events
- Contact Us
- Diabetes & Nutritional Education
- Find a Physician
- H2U - health to you
- Medical Records
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- One Medical Passport
- Patient Guide
- Pay Bill Online
- Phone Directory
- Pricing Information
- Step Up For Students
- Virtual Tour
- Visitor Information