The Twin Cities Hospital Auxiliary has been a vital part of the community since June 1952 when Bay Hospital was built in Valparaiso. The original Auxiliary consisted of 13 outstanding women dedicated to promoting healthcare in the Bay Area.
In 1980, Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) constructed a new 48 bed facility in Niceville known as Twin Cities Hospital (TCH). Today, TCH has grown to a 65 bed acute care facility. The Auxiliary is growing strong with a membership of over 80 committed men and women. We are a better facility because of these great auxilians who help both patients and employees obtain our high level of customer satisfaction.
If you would like more information on becoming a member of the TCH Auxiliary, or to become a Volunteen, please call 850.729.9463.
Gift Shop Volunteer
The Twin Cities Hosptial Auxiliary has a beautiful gift shop located in the hospital lobby. The shop offers a wide variety of patient gifts and personal items. We are seeking volunteers to work in the gift shop during the weekdays or on weekends.