Delivering Quality Healthcare That Matters To You
Quality Care is Important to Every Patient.
But how can you really know the care you’re receiving is the best? The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, the lead federal agency tasked with improving healthcare nationwide, defines quality healthcare as doing the right thing at the right time in the right way to achieve the best possible results. At Twin Cities Hospital, our team of experts lives by this definition every day; in fact, we’ve been recognized for our commitment to quality care by the most respected organizations in healthcare.
What are Others Saying About Us?
- Twin Cities Hospital is exceeding the benchmarks set by Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services for the treatment of heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical infection prevention. You can view our results at www.hospitalcompare.hhs.gov.
- Twin Cities Hospital has demonstrated excellence by achieving accreditation from The Joint Commission and earning the Hospital of Choice Award from the American Alliance of Healthcare Providers for three consecutive years.
- Certified Orthopedic Joint Replacement Program
- Certified Spine Surgery Program
- American Heart Association Fit-Friendly Worksite
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission
What’s in it for You?
Our commitment to quality care is displayed throughout advanced technology and every patient interaction with our highly skilled, caring team. Here are just a few ways we deliver quality care to you:
- New operating room tracking screens at Twin Cities Hospital allow family and friends in the surgical waiting rooms to receive up-to-the-minute status updates on their loved ones.
- Access to 9-1-1, immediate medical treatment, physician locator, medical library, and more are available through an iTriage app for iPhone and Android users, bringing highly relevant information to patients when they need it.
- Posting emergency room wait times on billboards and online at www.TCHospital.com provides patients with the most updated information to make an informed decision when minutes matter.
- With Twin Cities Hospital’s Aim for Zero Initiative, our team is committed to achieving among the lowest infection rates in the region.
- A partnership with regional Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and the utilization of the latest technology allow for pre-hospital identification of heart attack patients who are en route to Twin Cities Hospital. Emergency room physicians and staff are ready to treat the most critical of heart attack patients as soon as they arrive, saving precious minutes.
- An electronic medication administration barcode system is in place to ensure that Twin Cities Hospital patients always receive the correct medication and dosage.
- Twin Cities Hospital has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval. Our facility adheres to standards of practice outlined by the most well-respected healthcare quality agencies, including The Joint Commission, Leapfrog, and national Quality Foundation, ensuring the highest quality care for its patients and their families.
Quality Healthcare: our goal, our mission, and our commitment to you.
Patients may access the State of Florida’s Agency for Healthcare Administration website at this link for information about this facility: www.floridahealthfinder.gov